For the ease of handling and to increase thickness, a piece handmade paper foam is used in the back of the doll's each part. If you’re curious about how I make my dolls, you can find the some photos (below) and I will write more about my creative process in the future.
You can play the doll and its joint likely a clock-hand, and can also add or remove other doll-accessories into the frame by ordering such as custom wallpaper, sofa, etc.
How to play with the doll in the frame:
You can pose and move its body without force. Gently and move carefully the joints in the right direction of it which likely to a clock hand. Rub with brushes to clean it carefully.
Tips for Protecting Your MDFs-Set
They are made of paper and foams, so please:
- Do not handle roughly or force the joints to move in the way.
- Do not pull the joints out of their pins loosen her skin holes.
- Do not bend the doll to be slits. Keep your doll out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your doll dry and away from water hazards.
- If you doll does get marks or dirty, you can clean it up with soft brushes. Just be very careful on the printed surface.
- It’s best not to take things apart, the doll-set should be on the wall anyway.
How to Order:
Currently I'm preparing and working towards my online workshops, but I am happy to take a few orders and customer orders. (but will take a bit more extra time) So if you wish to make a doll order, please email me and subscribe to the newsletter, you can always look for the updates by following me on my website.
|"Kit" ||"Miya" || |