Gallery > Mirror

Shopping Cart



All prints measure between 8 x 8 inches and 8 x1 1.3 inches on (A4) the highest quality archival photo papers with small white border for framing. The colours are vivid and gorgeous! Signed and dated by me, the artist. Sales of artwork do not transfer copyrights. Watermark will not be appear on the actual print!

Disclaimer: Actual printed color may differ very slightly from colours on screen due to different screen resolutions.





This digital art is dedicated to those who are filled with love received from their loved ones and those who are filled with self-love, both of which I think are important. 
I was also motivated to illustrate this after feeling loved by all of you who have expressed your love and kindness towards me. :) 





































 
ALERT: My newsletter account has been hacked and I have also stopped using it. If you are getting mails "Random chronicles" from khitster[at]gmail[dot]com, please add that email to SPAM list. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Follow my BLOG. Copyrighted © 2013 Shwe Thiri Khit. All right reserved.